Tuesday 20 March 2012

Rubbish Blogger!

It's not until I logged on here this morning that I realised how long it's been since my last update! - Almost a month has come and gone. Crazy.

Anyway, I have a quick 5mins now to come on and apologise for the lack of information and I will be back soon with full updates on the days and events of the last month, but it has been crazy hard work trying to keep my life and the puppies in order; I have had very little computer time - All of my emails and facebooking have been done via my phone and unfortunately the blogger phone app is just ridiculously difficulty to get on with.

But I will be back soon, when I next have a sleeping puppy, no paperwork and no-where to dash to. Right now I am dashing to the field for lessons so I will catch up SOON!

Sorry
x

No comments:

Post a Comment